have i ever mentioned i like baking and cooking at times? no? yeah i thought so.
i have a mad love for cheesecake, i would not appreciate anything more than a round cheesecake of any taste for my birthday. i finally got to the point where i was curious of what the secret recipe behind it was. so i tried to make a strawberry cheesecake which was a big success, and the second time i wanted to make one everyone else requested chocolate. here i want to share with you my easy recipe for you to try at home.
What you need:
- 300 grams of cream cheese
- 50 grams butter
- 125 grams of biscuits
- 150 grams of sour cream
- 35 grams of refined sugar
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- chocolate crunch or wafers
Steps to make:
- Crush the biscuits using a rolling pin or can also use a blender. Once destroyed, pour it into the empty bowl.
- Melt the butter, and insert it into the container containing the crushed biscuits.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cream cheese, stirring evenly.
- Prepare a baking dish, and cover with butter and baking paper.
- Then pour the batter into the pan, press and condense.
- Meanwhile, pure the first powdered sugar and remaining cream cheese and stir using a mixer.
- While stirring, add the sour cream into it. Stir until the dough evenly. After flattening, turn off the mixer.
- Pour the cream cheese batter it into the pan and flatten with back of a spoon.
- Cover the cake using a plastic wrapped and put in the fridge.
- Store overnight.
- The next day, remove the pan from the refrigerator and remove the paper bread. Cut the cake and decorate the topic with your crunchy chocolate.
good luck trying and have a happy tummy 🙂